Search for products: Browse the Toysrus.co.uk website using the following methods.
- Search by product name or product ref. number, by entering this information into the search box at the top of every page and click on the magnifying glass icon.
- Click on the category navigation in the left column on every page. Add items to your basket: Once you find an item you would like to purchase, click on the product name or image on the results page or the ‘Add to basket’ button on the product details page (as long as the item is available, this button will be displayed). After adding an item to your basket, click on the basket and then select ‘checkout’.
View basket: To review the items you have selected, click on the “Basket” button in the top right of the page. Your basket contents and item prices will be displayed. Your estimated delivery charge will be displayed when select ‘checkout’.
Checkout: Click on the "Checkout" or “Proceed to checkout” button. Once you click here, you will enter the checkout phase of ordering as follows:
- Registered Customer: Enter your email address and password.
- Checkout as Guest: No account set up required.
- New Customer: If you are a new customer you will need to select ‘Create Account’. Enter your postcode, select ‘Find Address’, pick your address from the selection if shown, enter your title, name, last name, date of birth, modify your address if required, enter your phone number, email address and new password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length and contain at least one number, one letter and one special character. Finally, select ‘Submit’.
Delivery:Add a new delivery address if different to your billing address (address where your bank statement is received). Select your preferred delivery date if options are available and then select ‘Continue’.
Payment: Add a new billing address (address where your bank statement is received) if different to your delivery address. Enter your Gift Card number and PIN, payment card details or select PayPal, tick the checkbox to confirm you agree to the terms & conditions, and then click on ‘Submit Order’.
Once you have done this, you have successfully placed your order and will be sent a confirmation email.